Hosted by: Undergraduate Association Committees on Innovation and Technology & MIT Innovation Initiative
As part of BetterMIT Innovation Week, the MIT Innovation Initiative will be hosting an in-person version of the resource guide on Thursday, February 15, 2018, 11:30 am–1:30 pm, at MIT Stata Center (Student Street).
Come by to learn about the many entrepreneurship and innovation resources available on campus this spring and summer: classes, sources of funding, mentoring programs, makerspaces, prize competitions, and more.
The Innovation Initiative will also be on hand to help answer questions about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Minor.
As an added bonus, free pizza will be provided for participants!
While normally spread across campus, all of spring’s sources of entrepreneurship and innovation resources will be in one location:
- MIT Innovation Initiative
- Arts at MIT: Creative Arts Competition
- Boston University School of Law Clinics at MIT
- Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program (GEL)
- Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship
- Lemelson-MIT Program
- Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
- MISTI: MIT Global Startup Labs
- MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition
- MIT D-Lab
- MIT Hacking Medicine
- MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node: MEMSI
- MIT I-Corps
- MIT Machine Intelligence Community
- MIT Sloan Entrepreneurship & Innovation (E&I) Club
- MIT Venture Mentoring Service (VMS)
- Priscilla King Gray Public Service Center: IDEAS Global Challenge
- Project Manus
- Sandbox Innovation Fund Program
Thursday, February 15, 2018
11:30 am–1:30 pm
MIT Stata Center
Student Street, First Floor
Free pizza will be provided to participants!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com