Hosted by MIT Innovation Initiative and the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
As part of t=0, the MIT Innovation Initiative and Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship will be hosting an in-person version of the entrepreneurship & innovation resource guide on Tuesday, September 14, 11:00 am–2:00 pm in W20 Stratton Student Center, 2nd Floor Sala de Puerto Rico.
Come by to learn about the many entrepreneurship and innovation resources available on campus: classes, sources of funding, mentoring programs, makerspaces, prize competitions, and more.
As an added bonus, food will be provided for participants courtesy of the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship.
While normally spread across campus, for just three hours, all of the innovation and entrepreneurship resources will be in one location:
- MIT Innovation Initiative
- Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
- $15K Creative Arts Competition (Arts at MIT)
- MIT D-Lab
- MIT I-Corps
- PKG IDEAS Social Innovation Challenge
- PKG Center for Public Service at MIT
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Librarian
- Legatum Center for Development & Entrepreneurship
- MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund
- MIT Venture Mentoring Service
- Technology Licensing Office (TLO)
- Project Manus
- Hacking Medicine
- MIT International Science and Technology Initiatives
- MIT Capital Partners
- Sloan Business Club
The Innovation Initiative will also be on location to help direct and answer questions about the new InnovationHQ. Come by for food, fun, and basically everything you need to know about entrepreneurship and innovation resources on campus.
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
11:00 am–2:00 pm
W20 Stratton Student Center, 2nd Floor Sala de Puerto Rico
For more information, contact email@example.com.