Hosted by: MIT Innovation Initiative & Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
As part of t=0, MIT’s campus-wide celebration of entrepreneurship and innovation, the MIT Innovation Initiative will be hosting an in-person version of the resource guide on Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm on Stata Student Street.
Come by to learn about the many entrepreneurship and innovation resources available on campus this fall: classes, sources of funding, mentoring programs, makerspaces, prize competitions, and more.
The Innovation Initiative will also be on hand to help answer questions about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Minor.
As an added bonus, free pizza will be provided!
While normally spread across campus, all of fall’s entrepreneurship and innovation resources will be in one location:
- MIT Innovation Initiative
- Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
- Arts at MIT: Creative Arts Competition
- Boston University School of Law Clinics at MIT
- Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program (GEL)
- Hacking Arts
- Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship
- Lemelson-MIT Program
- MISTI: MIT Global Startup Labs
- MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition
- MIT Biotech Group
- MIT FinTech
- MIT Global Startup Workshop (GSW)
- MIT Hacking Medicine
- MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node: MEMSI
- MIT I-Corps
- MIT Libraries’ Innovation & Entrepreneurship Librarian
- MIT Sloan Entrepreneurship & Innovation (E&I) Club
- MIT Venture Mentoring Service (VMS)
- MIT Waste Alliance
- MIT-China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (CHIEF)
- Priscilla King Gray Public Service Center: IDEAS Global Challenge
- Project Manus
- Sandbox Innovation Fund Program
- Sloan Entrepreneurs for International Development (SEID)
- Technology Licensing Office (TLO)
- Ventureships Club
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Free pizza will be provided!
MIT Stata Center
Student Street, First Floor
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com