Hosted by: MIT Innovation Initiative & Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
As part of t=0, MIT’s campus-wide festival of entrepreneurship, the MIT Innovation Initiative and Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship will be hosting an in-person version of the resource guide on Wednesday, September 12, 11:30 am–1:30 pm at MIT Stata Center.
Come by to learn about the many entrepreneurship and innovation resources available on campus this fall: classes, sources of funding, mentoring programs, makerspaces, prize competitions and more.
The Innovation Initiative will also be on hand to help answer questions about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Minor.
As an added bonus, free food will be provided!
While normally spread across campus, all of fall’s entrepreneurship and innovation resources will be in one location:
- MIT Innovation Initiative
- Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
- Arts at MIT
- Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program (GEL)
- Legatum Center for Development & Entrepreneurship
- Lemelson-MIT Program
- Machine Intelligence Community
- MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition
- MIT BioMakers
- MIT Biotech Group
- MIT Clean Energy Prize
- MIT Fintech Club
- MIT Global Startup Workshop
- MIT Hacking Medicine
- MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node
- MIT I-Corps
- MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund Program
- MIT Solar Electric Vehicle Team
- MIT Venture Mentoring Service
- MIT Ventureships Club
- MIT Waste Alliance
- MIT Water Innovation Prize
- PKG Center: IDEAS Global Challenge
- Project Manus
- Technology Licensing Office
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
11:30 am–1:30 pm
Free food will be provided!
MIT Stata Center (Student Street, First Floor)
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To see a list of all the events during t=0, visit the Martin Trust Center website