The MIT Innovation Initiative has launched a unique, in-depth program that enables corporate engagement with MIT around innovation.
The year-long immersive program invites global corporations from diverse industries and geographies to:
- EXPLORE innovation as practiced at MIT
- ENGAGE with MIT students and faculty
- EXCHANGE ideas and best practices
- PRACTICE hands-on innovation
- PROVIDE real-world problems to solve
- PARTICIPATE in a global cohort of corporate innovation practitioners to explore issues in a dynamic, intellectually generative innovation “third space”
Select corporations have been accepted as Founding Members and will begin work with the MIT Innovation Initiative on program development and subsequently participate in a global innovation accelerator cohort this fall.
Applications for Founding Memberships are still being considered. For more information, please contact email@example.com.