MIT’s Hong Kong Innovation Node, announced in November 2015, will be a collaborative space that connects the MIT community to the unique resources and partners in Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta.
An inaugural program of the Innovation Node will be launched June 5-11, 2016. It will bring together 12 MIT students with 12 students from universities throughout Hong Kong for a week-long workshop focused on:
- Idea generation
- Team formation across the MIT and Hong Kong communities
- User research and design of a minimum viable product
- Prototyping and an introduction to design for manufacturing
- A tour of the HK/Shenzhen Innovation Ecosystem
- A Node launch reception in conjunction with the MIT Technology Review’s EmTech Conference
Programming will be led by a team of MIT faculty, MIT alumni, and local entrepreneurs.
Visit mitkickstart.com for more information