We’re so excited to open the doors of iHQ to our Alumni!
The MIT Alumni Association, MIT Sloan Alumni, and MIT Innovation Initiative invite you to a VIRTUAL tour of the new MIT InnovationHQ—view the incredible new space and meet the people and programs who’ll live there!
The historic facade of the Suffolk Building remains, but the interior of E38 (292 Main Street) has been entirely transformed into MIT’s hub for innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) activity and a welcoming entrance to MIT. Floors 3—7 are now MIT InnovationHQ—25,000 square feet of open coworking, maker, teaching, and event space as well as open office space for I&E program staff.
MIT InnovationHQ is the newest innovation space in
JOIN US ON JUNE 24th AT 3:00 PM (EDT) to explore this exciting new space. Gene Keselman, MIT Sloan School of Management EMBA ’17, and Executive Director, MIT Innovation Initiative, will lead a virtual tour of iHQ and introduce you to the organizations, programs, and people who’ll call it home. Learn how you can take an active role in innovation at MIT.
- Fiona Murray: Professor of Entrepreneurship, Associate Dean for Innovation and Inclusion, Co-Director–MIT Innovation Initiative
- Michael Cima: Materials Science and Engineering Professor, Associate Dean of Innovation–School of Engineering, Co-Director–MIT Innovation Initiative
- Performance by MIT Music & Theater Arts from the Voxel Lab
- Leadership and student stories from MIT Innovation & Entrepreneurship Organizations:
– Legatum Center for Development & Entrepreneurship – MIT Deshpande Center for Technological Innovation
– MIT Innovation Initiative – MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund Program
– MIT Venture Mentoring Service – New England I-Corps @ MIT
– Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
LEARN MORE ABOUT iHQ: