Solve an important challenge with the support and mentorship of MIT Innovation Initiative and MIT Faculty
Mission Fellows are sponsored by their mission-driven organizations (MdOs) to explore MIT in a full-time capacity for one year. These fellows gain access to the MIT ecosystem while working with Mission Innovation Program leadership to explore a specific question that is pertinent to their home organization.
- 12 month appointment
- Office space at MIT Innovation Initiative
- Designated MIT Innovation Initiative Mentor
- White Paper with MIT faculty
- Final event at InnovationHQ to present results for internal and external stakeholders
- Course(s) (non-credited) at MIT
- 5-10 years professional experience
- Master’s degree from an accredited university
- Background in Government, Industry, foundation or International Organization
- Proven ability to write and communicate in English
- Ability to work independently
- Driven by a mission that extends beyond profits—for the betterment of humankind
See something you like? Sign up to stay up-to-date about relevant upcoming events and opportunities.