Sponsored by: Advanced Cyber Security Center (ACSC)
The ACSC 2018: Connect is a chance for Advanced Cyber Security Center members and people from the New England cybersecurity community to come together and share information, network, and learn about the latest information in cybersecurity.
Registration is now open for the ACSC 2018: Connect. This year’s conference, taking place November 8 at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, will focus on the areas of workforce development, cyber maturity of organizations, and policy.
ACSC is also looking for innovative security startups looking to present in front of an audience of potential partners and customers as part of the Next Wave Technologies Session. Apply to be a presenter by October 10, 2018.
- Revenue below $20M
- Have a commercially available product / service
- Have significant operations in New England
- Have technology solutions expected to become “game changers” in security
- Application deadline: October 10, 2018
- Conference date & location: November 8, 2018 | Federal Reserve Bank of Boston