Sponsored by: MIT Innovation Initiative
Pre-registration is now open for the Fall 2018 course!
- Course: 15.359J / 6.901J Innovation Engineering: Moving Ideas to Impact (12 units)
- Lecture: Tuesdays + Thursdays @ 9:00–10:30 am (1-390)
- Lab: Friday @ 8:30–10:00 am or 3:00–4:30 pm
- Instructors: Professors Vladimir Bulovic + Fiona Murray
Innovation Engineering will take students through the innovation process, from an idea’s inception through the impact in the economy, regardless of organizational setting. The course is designed for students to gain the perspective of a Chief Technology Officer of a startup, large corporation or a not-for-profit.
Open to all MIT undergraduates seeking to leverage their skills to found or join a startup company at some point in their career.
- Learn how solutions are developed for broader market deployment
- Understand the human aspects of innovation and the broader system for innovation
- Gain knowledge about intellectual property and the effect of regulations
Questions? Contact Liz Friedman, Academic Program Manager at email@example.com
Innovation Engineering is one of two core subjects for the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Minor.