Sponsored by: MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition
The MIT $100K Pitch Contest is for developing and delivering a business idea to a qualified panel of judges in 90 seconds. Participants can get immediate feedback on their idea and presentation, and compete for prize money.
Want to pitch your start-up? Get noticed at the MIT $100K PITCH competition and compete for the chance to win $5,000!
What is MIT $100K?
- One competition — three independent contests — from October through May.
- For 29 years, the MIT $100K Entrepreneurship Competition has been bringing together students and researchers from across MIT and Greater Boston to launch their talent, ideas, and technology into leading companies.
- The competition is run as a series of distinct, increasingly intensive contests: Pitch, Accelerate and Launch.
When is it?
- Deadline to apply: October 14, 2018
- Finals: November 7, 2018
Who can participate?
- Students from MIT (undergraduate, graduate and post-doc students).
- Check-out the rules of the competition here.
Want to pitch?
- Post a 90-second video of your start-up pitch here.
- Applications open on October 1 at 12:00 am and close on October 14 at 11:59 pm.
- Semi-finalists will have a chance to pitch on stage for the Grand Prize ($5,000) and the Audience Choice Prize ($2,000) on November 7.
To apply, visit the application page.