Hosted by: MIT-China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (MIT-CHIEF)
The MIT-CHIEF Business Plan Contest, held annually since 2011, is dedicated to contributing to a global entrepreneurial ecosystem based in the Greater Boston area through series of events that：
- Nurture and activate entrepreneurs, through inspiring their spirit of innovation, training their comprehensive skills and expanding their social network.
- Equip entrepreneurs with resources, including mentors, funding, industry expertise, legal service, and know-how of marketing and business models, from both the U.S. and China.
- Provide entrepreneurs in the U.S. with valuable connections in China and help with immersing their startups into the Chinese market.
- Offer direct cash awards that help startups accelerate on their way to success.
How to apply
Registration for the MIT-CHIEF Business Plan Contest 2017 is now open!
Application Deadline: September 17, 2017 @ 11:59 pm EST
- The application is online based. It requires every application to answer a questionnaire and submit an initial business plan. Semifinalists will be announced on MIT-CHIEF’s website and through emails around Oct. 2. Feedback from judges will be visible to contestants in the submission site after judging.
- MIT-CHIEF highly encourages you to apply for their featured accelerator program*. The accelerator program will provide you direct interactions with mentors/investors and other entrepreneurs to better polish/execute your business plan and enhance your chance to enter Semi-Finale.
*In order to join the accelerator program, please submit your application by August 10 @ 11:59 pm EST. After that, you can still update/modify your contest application.
Ready? Click here to apply. For more information, visit the MIT-CHIEF website.