Sponsored by: MIT Innovation Initiative
The MIT Innovation Initiative Student Group Collaboration Grant encourages partnerships between innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) focused student groups. Grants will support diverse groups who are working together on an event or project that will have impact on the I&E ecosystem here at MIT.
Rules & Eligibility
- All student groups applying should be officially recognized by MIT
- Projects and events must abide by all MIT guidelines regarding the use of funds
- Student Group projects and events should involve at least two MIT student groups
- Applicants will be required to provide a budget for their project or event as part of the application
- Students may request up to $1,000 dollars. Grants may be used to supplement other funding for a large-scale event or project.
- Grantees will be required to give a short activity report at the end of the grant period or after their event or project is complete. Whichever comes first.
Application Deadline & Selection
The deadline for the 2018-2019 grant cycle will be October 15, 2018. Applications will be judged based on the quality of the project or event and its overall impact on the I&E community. Applications will be evaluated by MIT Innovation Initiative faculty and staff.
Awarded funds can only be transferred to a valid cost object in the MIT accounting system. Funds cannot be disbursed in the form of cash or a personal check. Applicants are responsible for providing the cost object as part of the application.
- To apply, fill out the application form here
- Deadline to apply is October 15, 2018
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org