Hosted by the National Council of Entrepreneurial Tech Transfer (NCET2)
The search is on for the Best University Startups of 2017. Startups from universities all over the country are invited to submit and be considered to present, meet, and network with Global 1000 and Fortune 500 corporations, angels, VCs, and SBIR program managers at the next University Startups Conference and Demo Day on April 18 to 20, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
Benefits to University Startups
- Exposure to and networking opportunities with Global 1000 corporates, and investors for investment or strategic relationships
- Next round of financial support
- Assisted follow-up and feedback in critical areas from Selection Committee Members (exclusive benefit for NCET2 member universities and their startups)
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Clean Tech and Chemicals
- Information, Communication, and Telecommunications
- Consumer-Facing Platform
- Your company should be affiliated with a university. Companies may self-nominate but indicate a university Startup Officer for verification. Only open to U.S. universities and U.S. startups/companies.
- Only companies that submit online will be considered officially entered for the consideration.
- The company must be legally incorporated.
- If selected, the company and the affiliated university must be willing and able to travel to Washington, DC on April 18-20, 2017.
- If you have questions about the eligibility requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Submission: December 15, 2016 (NOW OPEN)
- Final Submission: January 20, 2017
To learn more and to submit a university startup, visit the NCET2 website