MIT STUDENTS: Meet three accomplished Sandbox founders who have launched successful startups. Hear about what inspired them, how they transitioned to a full-time career as CEOs, and the role of IP in their start-up journey. Join us to hear some great stories, get important advice relative to your IP strategy, and ask questions.
- Jacob Becraft, Co-Founder and CEO, Strand Therapeutics
- Alicia Chong Rodriguez , Founder & CEO at Bloomer Tech
- Aagya Mathur , Co-Founder and CEO, Aavia
- Katie Rubino, Chair, Life Sciences Practice Group at Caldwell Intellectual Property Law
- Jinane Abounadi, Executive Director, MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund Program