By embedding in MIT’s innovation community via workspace in the new InnovationHQ, Mission Innovation Residents have a unique opportunity to solve an important challenge with the support and mentorship of MIT Innovation Initiative and MIT faculty. The program structure includes:
- 3-6 month term
- Workspace at MIT Innovation Initiative
- Designated MIT Innovation Initiative mentor
- Project presentation to internal and external stakeholders
- Course (non-credited)
Who’s an ideal Mission Innovator in Residence?
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Acknowledged results as an innovator
- Master’s degree from an accredited university
- Background in Government, Industry, foundation or International Organization
- Proven ability to write and communicate in English
- Driven by a mission that extends beyond profits—for the betterment of humankind
See something you like? Sign up to stay up-to-date about relevant upcoming events and opportunities.