Hosted by: Arts at MIT
Do you have a startup focused on the arts? Are you hoping to launch your new arts-focused business? If your answer is yes, then apply for the MIT $15K Creative Arts Competition!
If you have an MIT student on your team, and your business focuses on the creative industries, you are eligible to win $15,000 at a live event on April 30, 2018, so don’t wait to apply! The deadline to do so is February 25.
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 25, 2018
Other Important Dates and Deadlines:
- February 14: Workshop #1
- February 22: Workshop #2
- February 25: First round application deadline
- March 4: Finalists Chosen
- March 9: Finalists Announced
- April 5: Workshop #3
- April 12: Workshop #4 / pitch practice
- April 26: Dress rehearsal
- April 30: $15K finale live event
Questions? Contact email@example.com
For more information and to apply, visit the Creative Arts Competition website