The MIT Enterprise Forum (MITEF) of Cambridge provides coaching and mentoring programs for entrepreneurs and showcases emerging tech to inspire innovation. No MIT affiliation needed to join as a member. MITEF Cambridge is the founding chapter of the MIT Enterprise Forum, a global organization affiliated with MIT through MIT Technology Review.
Programs & Opportunities
- Start Smart: A four-week class designed for science and tech entrepreneurs that delves into each phase of getting a new venture going and features guest speakers each week.
- Mentor Smart: Provides practical, professional advice, and coaching to two cohorts a year. Mentors are selected for their experience and matched with entrepreneurs who are ready to succeed.
- Launch Smart: Provides startups a place to fine-tune their business plans and pitch by presenting to an expert panel who provide thoughtful feedback.
- Get Smart: Hosted by sponsors on topics specific to entrepreneurs, these sessions cover topics such as digital marketing, legal issues for startups and taxes and bookkeeping.
- Innovation Inspiration: Large-format events and podcasts that serve the innovation community with content you can’t find anywhere else, opportunities to meet and have conversations with people you wouldn’t have anywhere else and come up with ideas and collaborations that might never otherwise arise.
- Worldwide Chapters: The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge is part of a global network of chapters and partners. Anyone interested in or involved with technology entrepreneurship is welcome to participate.