MIT Professional Education offers lifelong learning opportunities — whether on-campus, online, in an international location, or at company sites.
Programs & Opportunities
- Short Programs: Held primarily in the summer, Short Programs offers more than 45 on-campus courses that explore wide-ranging topics and are led by prominent MIT faculty.
- Digital Plus Programs: Blends cutting-edge content with the best of online technology and traditional classroom instruction to enable better learning outcomes while promoting engagement and collaboration.
- Advanced Study Program: Offers an opportunity for working professionals and exceptional graduate students to enroll in traditional MIT classes as a non-degree student for a semester, year, or longer.
- International Programs: Addresses locally relevant world challenges, and are delivered in select locations across the globe.
- Custom Programs: Delivers tailor-made curricula led by renowned MIT faculty for corporate clients.