THE MIT INNOVATION INITIATIVE HOSTS AN IN-PERSON VERSION OF THE RESOURCE GUIDE TWICE EACH YEAR.
Come by to learn about the many innovation and entrepreneurship resources available on campus this spring and summer: classes, sources of funding, mentoring programs, maker-spaces, prize competitions, and more.
The Innovation Initiative is also on hand to help answer questions about the Entrepreneurship & Innovation Minor, Community Innovation Seed Grants, and Student Innovation Leadership opportunities, and more.
As an added bonus, there’s free pizza and swag!
While normally spread across campus, all of spring’s sources of entrepreneurship and innovation resources will be in one location. At the last Resource Roundup, the following organizations participated:
- MIT Innovation Initiative
- Arts at MIT: Creative Arts Competition
- BetterMIT – Undergraduate Association Innovation Subcommittee
- BU/MIT Technology Law Clinic
- Gordon-MIT Engineering Leadership Program
- Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship
- Lemelson-MIT Program
- Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship
- MIT I-Corps
- MIT D-Lab
- MIT International Science and Technology Initiatives (MISTI)
- MIT Sandbox Innovation Fund Program
- MIT Venture Mentoring Service
- PKG Center / IDEAS Global Challenge
- Project Manus
- Sloan Business Club
- Technology Licensing Office